Home Board Info Newsletters Directory Extras Photos Contact Us Login Register
Please note:  No new homes or buildings can be approved by the ACC without a Development Permit submitted to and approved by the City of Brazos Country.  This permit application is now available in the list of forms below or can be obtained from The City by calling 979-885-7264 or by email cbc.lindawilliams@gmail.com.
The culvert must be put in place by the County. Please contact Austin County for the application. Do not install a culvert yourself or allow your builder to do so. It could result in the expense of having it removed and a new one placed by the County. 
Please see City of Brazos Country Ordinance No. 2006-04 below regarding outdoor burning. This ordinance supercedes the BCOA Deed Restriction.
(Click to download and print)
At the ACC meeting 12/13/2012, it was decided that, when possible, items submitted with all required documentation will be reviewed by the committee via email to enable an expedited response.  This could include applications for simple changes ie. a fence or small outbuilding.  However, this would not apply to new homes, large remodeling projects or pools.  This change is to help prevent delays on simple projects within the community.  Again, all applications, surveys, drawings, plans, etc... must first be submitted to BCOA, INFRAMARK., Attn:  Kelly Reznicek, 2002 West Grand Parkway North, Suite 100, Katy, TX 77449, before approval can be considered by email or a meeting. This can be submitted via mail or email. Her email address is kelly.reznicek@inframark.com.